Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Entry

Hello everyone,

My name is Hannah and I am a teenage girl who is striving to serve God in these dark times. I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior when I was six years old on my parents bed in Alabama. I am not new to blogging but I am new to Blog Spot. On this blog I plan to write entries mainly for tween and teen girls and young adult women. Everything that I write will be edifying and encouraging to others. I do not plan to speak on subjects such as movies, music, games (unless I find something worthy of talking about) and politics. I do believe that politics are important I just do not wish to talk about them here. The topics of which I do wish to speak about are things like, having a strong relationship with God, having a pure heart, becoming the godly woman that your future husband will want, good books to read, having a strong prayer life, etc. I hope that you will come back and visit very soon. In my next entry I plan to write a little bit about my life. I pray that God will bless you (Please leave a comment so that I can pray for you by name).

In Christ
Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Marvelous! Can't wait to read more.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog!!! : ) I cant wait until you post more....you are such a talented writer and a true woman after Gods own heart!

    Blessings & Love,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! I followed your new blog!!!! I am one of your friedns on hsb, so that's how I found you. I <33333 your template, it is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete