Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Life of Hannah Summed Up Into One Entry

Hey everyone,

Yesterday I told you all that I would be writing a little bit about my life. Well, hang in there and here we go.

I was born in Virginia and when I was four years old my parents, older brother (Gabriel) and I moved to Romania as missionaries. We lived there for two years and during that time we came back to the States for our little sister (Holly) to be born. After our two years in Romania we lived in Alabama, and when I was nine years old we moved back to Romania and we lived there for five years. During our second term in Romania we started a church in our living room, made many friends that we consider family, learned the language and much more. In the spring of 2007 God moved us back to Virginia. We have lived here for two years now and we are members of a wonderful church. Gabriel and I work together at Arby's (as Costumer Service Associates) and we will both be seniors in high school this year. Many people have asked Gabriel and me if we are twins. Well, we're not twin, we are 18 or 19 months apart. The reason why people ask us that is because we are in the same grade. Our parents have homeschooled us pretty much our entire lives. So far this summer has been flying by and I have a feeling that it is only going to keep passing by very quickly. This coming week Gabriel and I will be at camp, so you won't get any entires, but stay tuned because I plan to post pictures when I get back. Thank you so much for reading my blog, may God bless you in every way.

God bless
Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I had not realized you were both in the same grade; that's cool. :) Do you have any plans or ideas for after college? Love your new template- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, after college I truly believe that God wants me to be a homemaker, but I guess we'll find out later, and of course it's highly possible that I won't get married right out of college. I guess I just haven't thought/prayed about it too much, so I probably should. ;) Thanks for the comment.

    God bless
    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete