Sunday, July 19, 2009

<>< CAMP 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><>





Hey everyone,

Well.............................................CAMP WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by amazing I don't mean that I just had fun hanging out with friends all week, goofing off and things like that, even though I did do that and I immensely enjoyed it. But, by amazing I mean that God was definitely working in my heart and in the hearts of other teens and counselors. In the past week God convicted my heart about needing to spend more time in His word and praying to Him and less time doing things like watching TV and playing on the computer. God not only worked in the individual hearts of the teenagers in our youth group but He brought us together as brothers and sisters in Christ and made friendships that will last forever. From laughing hysterically at Michael and Logan when they impersonated my brother and fed a chocolate malt/ rootbeer (Michael's wonderful idea) to a pillow named Bob, to crying with Erica who feel off a bike the second day of camp and got scraped up pretty badly, to the wonderful joy that we all felt in our hearts when we found out that Michael accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into his heart on the last night of camp. He actually said that he couldn't remember if it was Thursday night or Friday morning because we had been going to bed so late every night.

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.

God bless
Love,
Hannah

P.S. We just found out today that our Pastor's wife is going to have a baby. :D


















4 comments:

  1. That picture of Erica's arm is painful just to look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great entry Hannah! By the way, this is Bethany. I like the picture of the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hannah! It's me, Staci. It looks like you had a fun time. that scrape looks HORRIBLE!!!! Seriously! Where is the neosporin! I hope it will heal soon. and your blog looks amazing! Touch base when you can, love you! Staci.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I know, it does look bad. It is doing much better though. She has done a great job of taking care of it. :) Thanks for the comment!

    Love you,
    God bless
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete